Are you interested or would like access to Microsoft Imagine?
Formerly known as DreamSpark, MSDM. Microsoft Imagine is a subscription that is provided solely for the use of faculty and students of the Department of Information and Computer Sciences and Library Information Sciences.
How to request an account:
- Have your ICS\LIS professor or ICS\LIS adviser submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with with your information listed below to get an account:
- your Full name
- your email address
- You can also submit a request by following the instructions below. If you are not currently enrolled in a qualifying ICS class, submit proof that you are a Information Computer Science Major or Library Information Science Major. (Two options listed below)
- Login to MyUH.hawaii.edu
- Click on Academic Services.
- Under Student Services, click View My Final Grades for the Term.
- Make sure Select a Term is the current term (Ex. Fall 2016) and click Submit
- ONLY SUBMIT THE FIRST HALF, AS SHOWN BELOW, to email@example.com
Any questions please call ICS Helpdesk 808-956-7639 or email firstname.lastname@example.org